Keenz was kind enough to send us one of their 7s model multi-purpose stroller wagons to review and we couldn’t be more excited! With 3 kids to cart around along with all of the gear in tow, this wagon was simply a MUST! Our double stroller works well, but the Twins love the freedom of being in the wagon, plus big sister also fits in there. Keenz wagons not only have stroller certification and two 5-point harnesses but also come with so many amazing features! Keenz currently has four different colors to choose from (black, grey, purple, and green) and I chose gray.
Fall brings so many terrific seasonal delights — apple picking, cider doughnuts, everything pumpkin, the start to football, getting ready for Halloween and doing some of the projects you have pushed off during the summer. The only thing is that it has been unseasonably warm out, which I am not complaining about.
I came across this App, because I was looking for some creative ways to get Daniella to eat. Daniella likes to eat with the cat as he eats his bowl of food and feed the cat. The cat repeats whatever you say, so there are times I will give the cat demands to say to Daniella like, “Have another bite” and she will listen to the cat. Not the best situation in the world to be in, but just a thought with any struggling eaters out there.
– Talk to Ginger: Speak and he will repeat what you say in his cute voice.
– Play with Ginger: Cuddle, tickle or poke Ginger to see his funny reactions.
– Eat with Ginger: Feed him snacks or use the special ‘meal time’ button to eat together.
– Record Ginger: Record videos of Ginger having fun and share them with your friends.
– Celebrate with Ginger: Blow the party whistle for as long as you can.
– Play the mini-game: See how many birthday candles you can blow out before the timer runs out.
– Win free snacks: Get a free spin of the Fortune Wheel every 24 hours, or earn snacks within the app.
– Unlock rewards: Keep playing with Ginger to unlock more than 50 different jigsaw puzzle images.
What is EmilyTube?
Emily is a tiny tot is just a normal three year old girl whose parents decided to film her playing with her toys and doing normal toddler activities. My daughter is fascinated by Emily Tube, where she can be seen playing with her siblings, usually with a range of toys, she will just amuse herself in various skits for her millions of viewers.
It does not rank well if you are looking for educational value. However if you need a 5 minutes to put stuff away Emily Tube is an option.